Dartmouth AquaMax Outdoor Rattan Dining Armchair.
A luxurious and very comfortable outdoor dining chair with a contemporary design and low maintenance fabrics.
The Dartmouth range is our top-of-the-range rattan garden furniture manufactured in marine grade AquaMax outdoor rattan. As well as being perfect as sunroom rattan furniture, it is ideal for poolsides, seaside balconies, boat decks and spas and as garden rattan furniture can be used all year round. Its styling is sleek and modern with soft curvy lines that are as easy on the eye as they are comfortable to sit on.
This Dartmouth AquaMax Rattan Garden Dining Armchair will add a touch of class to your outdoor dining experience and matches our 2.2m Sandbanks Dining Tables.
State of the art outdoor cushions
The Dartmouth Dining Armchair cushions are made from a high quality synthetic Diamante Ultra Hi-Loft fabric made by Spradling. It has a beautiful brushed finish which makes it ultra soft to the touch. However, it is tough and hard-wearing too thanks to SilverGuard and Permblok technologies which means these armchairs cope with extreme heat and extreme cold and are less prone to marking and staining. The fabric will not crack even when the temperature rises to +60 degrees F or falls to -20 degrees F and features anti-bacterial properties which fight stain-causing bacteria and the build up of unwanted odours.
The cushions offer maximum comfort and to stop them from sliding about, they are stitched into the chair frame which is made from rust proof aluminium. As a result, the chair is both strong and light weight allowing them to be moved easily around any dining table and carried to your choice of outdoor location.
Want to “feel the goods” before you buy?
No problem, we can send you a FREE Sample so you can appreciate exactly why this weave is so special.
The furniture’s Aluminium frame and Rattan weave are guaranteed for 3 years and the fabrics have a 2 year guarantee.
The Sandbanks AquaMax Rattan Outdoor Garden Dining Armchair has the following features
- Sturdy, light-weight and rust free Aluminium frames that are easy to move.
- Contemporary modern designs that are trendy, impressive, ergonomic and very very comfortable.
- Tough caps on the furniture’s feet. These protect the furniture and also the surface that its placed on.
- The AquaMax (Abaco XF) weave and Diamante Ultra Hi-Loft fabrics are designed to the highest specifications ensuring suitability for ‘year round’ outdoor use. Additionally, they have been laboratory tested for a range of temperatures between -20 and +60 degrees C. Consequently, they will withstand the worst that the UK climate can throw at them.
- They are very low maintenance. A simple wipe down every now and again will keep them in tip top condition.
- The Rattan and fabric is UV stabilised and use Colour-Fast preservatives as standard ensuring a long working life.
- Finally, the furniture is suitable for all fresh water, sea water or chlorinated water environments making it suitable for your garden, by your swimming pool or by the seaside.