Constable Sustainable Teak 1m Square Garden Table + Free Teak Care Kit.
Strong and solid yet beautifully smooth to the touch … sustainable teak furniture that is built to last
We have named this range of teak furniture after one of the nations’s best loved painters whose work never seems to lose its beauty and appeal: John Constable. That’s because our Constable collection is so well-constructed and perfectly crafted, that it could last you a lifetime.
Made from sustainably sourced teak, this Constable Sustainable Teak 1m Square Garden Table has been hand-made and hand finished to a high specification and has a beautifully natural distressed finish.
Practical and beautiful
The table top is a solid 4cm thick and the legs, which are a sturdy 10.5cm square, sit flush at each of the four corners, meaning that the overall design is clean, crisp and contemporary. This is an outdoor teak table that is very pleasing to the eye and built to last for years.
The designers have thought of everything. There is a hole for your parasol in the centre of the table, which has a neat, solid teak plug to keep your table neat and tidy when a parasol is not in use. And the feet are capped with toughened plastic, to raise the table off the floor slightly and prevent damage to both your table and the surface upon which it is placed.
Enjoy the natural benefits of teak
This Constable Sustainable Teak 1m Square Garden Table is so well made, sturdy and practical that it would be suitable for everyday use in any kitchen, dining room or conservatory. But the fact that it is manufactured from sustainable teak means that it is simply perfect for outdoor use and can stay outside all year round with little or no maintenance required. This is because teak has many natural qualities that make it durable and weather resistant.Having a high natural oil content, teak is water resistant and resistant to damage from chemicals, fire and insects.
Our Constable Sustainable Teak 1m Square Garden Table has the following features
- Made from sustainably sourced teak from responsibly managed forests.
- Hand crafted and hand finished not mass manufactured.
- Table top made from 4cm thick teak.
- Legs made from 10.5cm thick teak, offering added strength and durability.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the table’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather, water, chemical and termite-resistant.
- Toughened plastic caps on the feet to raise the table off the floor and prevent damage to the table and the surface it’s placed on.
- Suitable for indoor and for year-round outdoor use.
Legs 10.5cm thick
Table top 4cm thick
Parasol hole diameter 5cm