Caribbean Blinds Prestige Outdoor Living POD Limitless Retractable Roof Pergola
Made in Britain, Built to order to exact specification, Own installers guaranteeing a perfect fit, 5 Year Manufacturer’s Guarantee.
NEW to Rattan And Teak’s collection is the Prestige Outdoor Living POD™ The limitless retractable roof pergola.
For those who appreciate limitless outdoor living, the top of the line Prestige Outdoor Living Pod™ offers all the freedom you can desire from a terrace canopy. Thanks to its ingenious design, not only can you play with sun and shade by rotating the louvers through 135 degrees but you can fully retract the pergola roof for the complete open-air alfresco experience and maximum sunlight. And when closed, the louvers lock together providing shelter from the rain and even snow.
Available up to 6.0m wide and 4.0m deep (span) in a single module, as either a freestanding unit or lean-to structure attached to the property. Please call 01789 509544 for expert advice and no obligation quotations.
Roof louvers rotate through 135 degrees for flexible shade, fully retract fr maximum sunlight, and are completely water, wind and snow tight when closed.
A concealed guttering system built within all ross beams, connects to downpipes within the nominated post uprights for effective water drainage from the roof.
Constructed from corrosion-resistant, polyester powder coated, extruded aluminium finished in a choice of over 200 RAL colours for durability and longevity.
Clean lines, with no visible screws or fixings, including galvanised steel supports contained within the post uprights for a seamless attachment to the ground.
Operation is via built-in, powerful and reliable radio controlled Somfy motors operated from a handheld remote control or smartphone app for ease.
Mounted beneath the cross beams, side screens (optional) which are locked into channels on the uprights lower to provide additional protection from the elements.
Lighting and Heating
Optional warm white dimmable LED light strips integrated around the perimeter of the cross beam, along with infra-red heaters create a cosy environment.
Erecting your pergola
The pergola can be erected on most surfaces. However, we always recommend anchoring the pergola to the ground, so make sure you have something substantial enough to anchor into before we start your build.
We would recommend erecting the pergola on decking, concrete or patio slabs that are cemented down. Please be aware that your warranty will not cover you for damage caused to a pergola that has not been adequately secured to the ground.
Rattan And Teak offers an expert Construction Service. To take advantage of this service, just add this option to your basket before checkout. Please call 01789 509544 for expert advice and no obligation quotations.
The Prestige Outdoor Living Pod has the following features:
- Freestanding – stand alone (4 posts)
- Freestanding – abutting / attached to property (4 posts)
- Lean to – attached to property (2 posts)
- Fixing Points
- Through galvanised steel base plates within uprights
- White RAL 9016 mat fine textured
- Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 matt fine textured
- Any other RAL colour £1,500 per structure
- Motorised controlled by Somfy RTS receivers
- Free Somfy Receivers and Telis 16 Handset (worth £150)
- Framework Dimensions
- Cross Beam – 230mm high x 170mm deep
- Uprights – 120mm wide x 120mm deep
- Louvers 230mm wide x 43mm high
- Wind Rating
- Roof – Beaufort 12 (73+mph, hurricane force)
- Screens – Beaufort 6 (30mph, strong breeze)
- Screen Fabrics
- Twilight Pearl ‘dimout’ mesh collection
- World of Sattler ‘blackout’ collection (max 4m screen width)
- Additional upright (inset on cross beam) – £300
- Omission of upright deduct £100
- Cleaview pvc panel inserted into screens upto 1.4m high £250 (per screen, max 4m screen width, 1 year fabric guarantee)
Caring for your Pergola
See our digital guide to caring for your Pergola or Gazebo (PDF-1.3MB)