Bude Outdoor Rattan 4 Seater Cube Table + Tuck Under Stools + Ice Bucket.
A gorgeous, space-saving, garden rattan cube table with four ‘tuck-under’ triangular stools
This Bude Rattan 4 Seater Cube Table comes with 4 funky, triangular shaped stools that tuck away under the table to create a neat, space-saving cube. Manufactured in an ingenious synthetic Water Hyacinth rattan weave this is a seat which is practical and ideal for smaller spaces and yet which also brings luxury and comfort to your garden, patio or outdoor area all year round.
Unlike many cheaper types of rattan garden furnture out there on the market, this lovely garden table set is made to last. The rattan is a completely synthetic, Water Hyacinth weave which looks like real Water Hyacinth rattan, with its lovely soft, plaited, chunky feel, but is totally weather proof.
The mini garden dining set that has everything… 4 stools, a table and an ice bucket!
Like all the pieces in our Bude Collection, the design of this Bude Rattan 4 Seater Cube Table is modern and contemporary. Yet it has also been designed to be practical. The square table has a tempered glass top and in its centre is an integral, insulated ice bucket for your bottles of bubbly or cans of beer.
The four triangular shaped stools that come with the table come with high quality outdoor cushions with a contemporary, powder blue fabric. And what we love about them most is the way the stools tuck away neatly under the table when not in use, creating a space saving cube shape.
The thick, no sag stool cushions comply with UK fire retardant regulations and are made from quality Olefin fabric which is tough, hard wearing and resistant to water, UV and chemicals, reducing staining.
We think you will love sitting at this garden table and sipping your drinks or enjoying an outdoor meal.
Rust-proof and rot free
It’s not just how good something looks on the outside that counts, and with the Bude Rattan 4 Seater Cube Table, you can relax and enjoy your furniture, safe in the knowledge that there is quality on the inside too. The table and stool frames are made from rust proof aluminium which means the furniture is both strong and light weight so you can move it around easily to the outdoor location of your choice. And to prevent damage to your table and stools and to the surface upon which they are placed, the feet are finished with protective plastic caps.
If you wish to cover your table set in the winter, take a look at our Cube Table Weather Cover.
The Bude Bude Rattan 4 Seater Cube Table and Stool Set has the following features
- Hand-woven, eco-friendly synthetic Water Hyacinth weave that is soft to touch.
- Raw materials used are 100% recyclable with little or no waste produced in production.
- Sturdy, light-weight and rust free Aluminium frames that are easy to move.
- Strandlene cross-weaves support the main blanket of Water Hyacinth weave, making it more close-knit and tight fitting around the frame.
- Contemporary modern designs that are trendy, ergonomic, luxurious and comfortable.
- The furniture has plastic caps on the feet to protect the furniture and the surface it’s placed on.
- 8mm thick tempered glass table top which is safe as well as easy to clean.
- Very low maintenance. A simple wipe down every now and again will keep your Bude furniture in tip top condition.
- The Water Hyacinth weave fibres are UV stabilised and use Colour-Fast preservatives, ensuring a long working life.
- The thick, no sag stool cushions comply with UK fire retardant regulations and are made from quality Olefin fabric which is tough, hard wearing and resistant to water, UV and chemicals, reducing staining.
Want to “feel the goods” before you buy?
No problem, we can send you a FREE Sample so you can appreciate exactly why this weave is so special.
Want to know more about the water hyacinth rattan?
Our blog The Rattan Revolution tells more about the benefits of our synthetic water hyacinth rattan products. However, if you are interested in learning more about natural water hyacinth, including how and why it is harvested and how clearing this parasitic weed can not only have environmental benefits but also economic benefits to local communities, then why not watch this TEDWomen 2015 talk by Achenyo Idachaba: How I Turned A Deadly Plant into a Thriving Business.