Bude Outdoor Rattan Garden Armchair.
The ultimate in contemporary chic … a chunky, funky, synthetic rattan garden chair with arms
Our Bude outdoor furniture collection is manufactured in an ingenious, eco-friendly, synthetic Water Hyacinth weave which brings luxury and comfort to your garden, patio or outdoor area all year round.
Water Hyacinth grows so abundantly in the lakes and rivers of Indonesia, that local people have to harvest it in order to keep those waterways clear. When dried, the roots of the plant are perfect for weaving, just like natural rattan. However it is much softer, so can be hand woven and plaited into funky, chunky furniture designs that feel and look more modern and contemporary. Created for you in this style, but in a completely synthetic Water Hyacinth weave which is suitable for year-round outdoor use, is this fabulous Bude Outdoor Rattan Garden Armchair.
This gorgeous single seater garden chair with arms comes with FREE delivery
You will be itching to curl up on the plump, no-sag outdoor cushions that are included in the price of this rattan armchair and they come in a choice of fabulous, contemporary colours.
The cushions comply with UK fire retardant regulations and are made from quality Olefin fabric which is tough, hard wearing and resistant to water, UV and chemicals, reducing staining. The cushion covers are removable too, making them easy to clean if necessary.
A garden chair that won’t rust or rot
But it’s not just how good something looks on the outside that counts, and with the Bude range, you can relax and enjoy your furniture, safe in the knowledge that there is quality on the inside too. The Bude Outdoor Rattan Armchair frame is made from rust proof aluminium which means the armchair is both strong and light weight so you can move it around easily to your choice of location.
Finally, to prevent damage to your armchair and to the surface upon which it is placed, the teak wooden feet are finished with varnish and protective plastic caps.
The furniture’s Aluminium frame and Rattan weave are guaranteed for 3 years and the fabrics have a 2 year guarantee.
The Bude Outdoor Rattan Garden Armchair has the following features
- Hand-woven, eco-friendly synthetic Water Hyacinth weave that is soft to touch.
- Sturdy, light-weight and rust free Aluminium frames that are easy to move.
- Strandlene cross-weaves support the main blanket of Water Hyacinth weave, making it more close-knit and tight fitting around the frame.
- Raw materials used are 100% recyclable with little or no waste produced in production.
- Contemporary modern designs that are trendy, ergonomic, luxurious and comfortable.
- The furniture has varnished, teak wood feet finished with plastic caps to protect the furniture and the surface it’s placed on.
- Very low maintenance. A simple wipe down every now and again will keep them in tip top condition.
- The Water Hyacinth weave and the Olefin cushion fabric is UV stabilised and use Colour-Fast preservatives as standard ensuring a long working life.
- All cushions comply with UK Fire Retardant Regulations.
Want to “feel the goods” before you buy?
No problem, we can send you a FREE Sample so you can appreciate exactly why this weave is so special.
Read more about garden furniture rattan
You can read more about the latest developments in garden rattan furniture in the May/June issues of the Stratford-upon-Avon Directory and, for an extended article, see our blog, The Rattan Revolution.