Bude Outdoor Rattan Dining Chair.
The ultimate in contemporary chic … a chunky, funky, synthetic rattan dining chair to take entertainment outdoors
Our Bude outdoor furniture collection is manufactured in an ingenious, eco-friendly, synthetic Water Hyacinth weave which brings luxury and comfort to your garden, patio or outdoor area all year round.
Water Hyacinth grows so abundantly in the lakes and rivers of Indonesia, that local people have to harvest it in order to keep those waterways clear. When dried, the roots of the plant are perfect for weaving, just like natural rattan. However it is much softer, so can be hand woven and plaited into funky, chunky furniture designs that feel and look more modern and contemporary. Created for you in this style, but in a completely synthetic Water Hyacinth weave which is suitable for year-round outdoor use, is this stylish Bude Outdoor Rattan Dining Chair.
With luxury outdoor cushion
With its comfortable angled back, this dining chair is perfect for those who love outdoor entertaining and al fresco dining and for added luxury, there is a lovely, thick, no sag, seat cushion. All Rattan and Teak cushions comply with UK fire retardant regulations and are made from quality Olefin fabric which is tough, hard wearing and resistant to water, UV and chemicals, reducing staining. The cushion covers are removable too, making them easy to clean if necessary.
It’s not just how good something looks on the outside that counts, and with the Bude range, you can relax and enjoy your furniture, safe in the knowledge that there is quality on the inside too. The Bude Outdoor Rattan Dining Chair frame is made from rust proof aluminium which means the chair is both strong and light weight so you or your guests can move or carry it around easily. And to prevent damage to your dining chair and to the surface upon which it is placed, the feet are finished with protective plastic caps.
The furniture’s Aluminium frame and Rattan weave are guaranteed for 3 years while our cushion fabrics are guaranteed for 2 years.
The Bude Outdoor Rattan Dining Chair has the following features
- Hand-woven, eco-friendly synthetic Water Hyacinth weave that is soft to touch.
- Raw materials used are 100% recyclable with little or no waste produced in production.
- Sturdy, light-weight and rust free Aluminium frames that are easy to move.
- Strandlene cross-weaves support the main blanket of Water Hyacinth weave, making it more close-knit and tight fitting around the frame.
- Contemporary modern designs that are trendy, ergonomic, luxurious and comfortable.
- The furniture has plastic caps on the feet to protect the furniture and the surface it’s placed on.
- Very low maintenance. A simple wipe down every now and again will keep your Bude furniture in tip top condition.
- The Water Hyacinth weave and the Olefin cushion fabric is UV stabilised and use Colour-Fast preservatives as standard ensuring a long working life.
- All cushions comply with UK Fire Retardant Regulations.
Want to “feel the goods” before you buy?
No problem, we can send you a FREE Sample so you can appreciate exactly why this weave is so special.
Read more about garden furniture rattan
You can read more about the latest developments in garden rattan furniture in the May/June issues of the Stratford-upon-Avon Directory and, for an extended article, see our blog, The Rattan Revolution.