Barrel Bar Table.
Raising the bar on upcyled furniture is this ingenious bar table made from unused Indian wooden barrels
At Rattan And Teak we love furniture that is a little bit different. We also love furniture that makes use of existing materials, upcycling them into something new and useful. That’s why we raise our glasses to the makers of this fantastic Barrel Bar Table.
The bar table comes from India, where clever furniture makers have harvested unused wooden barrels then removed the back sections to turn the inside into a useful storage space for bottles and glasses. Then, to create the table top, they have fabricated a circular section of slatted pieces of timber.
The finishing touch is a useful footrest, made from wrought iron rings which match those around the original barrel.
Use your bar table anywhere, any time
The Barrel Bar Table is robust and durable and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use in commercial or domestic settings.
The timber has been treated with a light wash that not only helps to protect the wood, but also enhances its natural beauty. So we think the Barrel Bar Table will look great in your garden, on your patio, terrace or deck area, or inside in your bar, conservatory or even in the corner of your lounge.
If you would like to add a bar stool or two, we have a range of options available including our Reclaimed Teak Bar Stools and our upcycled Tuk Tuk Bar Stools as well as a selection of luxury rattan high bar stools.
The Barrel Bar Table has the following features
- Upcycled in India from genuine unused barrels, meaning these bar tables are eco-friendly.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- The timber is treated with a light wash to protect it from the elements and enhance the wood’s natural beauty.
- Circular table top offering plenty of space for your drinks and bottles.
- Wrought iron footrest makes this table comfortable to sit at as well as beautiful.
- Very low maintenance. A simple wipe down every now and again will keep your table in tip top condition.
Height 92cm; Diameter 90cm.
Need more than one Barrel Bar Table?
If you are a commercial buyer or are interested in buying more than one Barrel Bar Table, give us a call on 01789 509544 to enquire about our bulk order discounts.
Find out more about upcycling
The upcycling movement is growing! Find out more about what upcycling means in this useful article from Habit For Humanity.