Rattan and Teak's Assembly and Installation Service Ensures Expert Installation Of Your Purchase.
We love the indoor and outdoor furniture that what we sell and care passionately about our customers so we offer the kind of customer service that we would like to receive ourselves when purchasing furniture online *.
Most of our rivals use cheap palletised delivery services which will only deliver to your front door. They do not offer expert assembly, furniture installation and rubbish disposal services *.
In this case, it becomes your responsibility to assembly your furniture, move/install it into its final place and to dispose of the packaging / cardboard / pallet waste. This can require specialist tools, can be physical challenging and can be time consuming.
Many of Rattan and Teaks products are heavy and/or require specialist assembly. In this instance you will see the "Professional Installation & Assembly Services" in the product details and we recommend you add the optional Assembly and Installation Service to the shopping cart *.
We also offer tailored Gazebo, Veranda and Pergola Construction Services as well as Outdoor Kitchen, Apple Day Bed and Large Table services. To take advantage of one of these, you will need to add the service to your basket from the relevant product page as the price depends on the product size, surface for installation and time and number of men required for the installation and assembly.
Please see the Delivery Details page for full details of the Postcode Exclusions Zones and Additional Delivery Charge. We are typically unable to provide our assembly service in these postcode zones but are happy to discuss your requirements and will assist where we can.
Our Assembly and Installation Services include:
- Typically two man delivery in one of Rattan and Teak's fleet of vans.
- Our professional installation team will assemble the furniture, position it in the location of your choice (where possible) and remove all packaging and waste.
- We have 3 levels of service, Gold, Silver and Bronze which reflect the time and effort required to assembly your furniture. Each product listing has the appropriate assembly service associated with it, so please just select this optional item when making your product purchase.
- We also offer a specialist Gazebo and Veranda Assembly Service as well as Outdoor Kitchen, Apple Day Beds and Large Table installation services. More details are available on each relevant product page.
If a cup of tea is offered you will make their day! All that is left for you to do is admire and enjoy your new purchase.
Note: We normally deliver goods between the hours of 7am and 6pm and will deliver 7 days a week to ensure we meet customers expectations. However we know how frustrating it is to be waiting in all day wondering when your delivery will arrive so we will contact you the day before delivery to give you an approximate arrival time.
If you have any questions about our Assembly and Installation Service , just get in touch on 01789 509544. We are here to help and are always happy to discuss what works best for you and the item(s) you have ordered.
* Please note that when delivery is by a third party carrier (e.g. when you live in a Postcode Exclusion Zone or Additional Delivery Charge Zone), we cannot offer the full level of delivery service or assembly service that we can when we deliver to you ourselves. For example, Palletised Delivery is typically 'to your property' only and will not include rubbish removal as standard. Therefore, if you have specific requirements, do contact us to discuss what options are available. Please be aware that there may be a charge for some non-standard services from third party carriers, such as pallet removal.
In some instances, it may not be possible to deliver or assembly the goods ordered. In this case you will be contacted and your order will be immediately cancelled and refunded.