Anguilla Retractable Awning – Special Brackets
Made in England. Bespoke Made To Measure. Quality Guaranteed. 5 year guarantee. The best value folding arm awning in the UK.
The Anguilla Retractable Awning is an exceptional addition to any outdoor space for all year round weather protection from the elements.
We think the beauty of the Anguilla Retractable Awning is its attractive and stylish design which will leave your outside space enriched with elegance and sophistication all year around. Features include a slim cassette casing that discreetly conceals the awning when not in use and robust double spring loaded arms tensioned via twin stainless steel sheathed cables for optimal fabric tension whether part or fully extended. Ideal for mounting where space is limited due to its reduced dimensions and convenient end block construction.
Available in a number of sizes of width upto 4m and projection upto 2.5m.
The roof has a fully retractable canopy cover, which at the touch of the remote control can be extended to provide shelter, or retracted to take advantage of the good weather.
So, whether you want to create a shady or sunny spot in your garden or outdoor area, whether you want to provide somewhere to shelter from the rain, or whether you just want a stunning architectural structure that allows the sun to shine through in the daytime or enables you to sit and gaze up at the stars at night, this lovely modern awning is for you.
If you would rather not assemble your awning yourself, then Rattan And Teak offers an expert Awning Installation Service. To take advantage of this service, just add this option to your basket before checkout. Please note our installation service for this product is not available in Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man. Please note that Installation is an additional cost of £500 or above. The cost depends on the size of the Awning, customer location and access to the property and assembly spot. Please call 01789 509 544 to discuss your requirements and for an installation quotation.
Available in a number of sizes of width upto 4m and projection upto 2.5m Please contact 01789 509 544 for assistance.
The Anguilla Retractable Awning has the following features:
- Designed in Britain. British made.
- Made to measure – 10 day lead time.
- Casing – full cassette
- Fixing Points – at each end
- Brackets – face fix (std) Top fix (£20 surcharge)
- Frame has a tough anti-rust, UV resistant powder coating in a contemporary matte grey colour or white. RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey or RAL 9016 Traffic White. Any other RAL colour £200 set-up and £200 per awning (increases lead time by 25 days)
- Fabric – World of Sattler collection
- Operation – Motorised via integral Somffy IO motor (5m power cable). manual via gear box & 1.4m detachable crank handle (-£250)
- Casing Dims – Face fix 152mm high and 223mm deep. Top fix 154mm high x 229mm deep.
- Arms – Twin cable, twin spring. Upto 4m wide = 2
- Pitch (Angle) 0-45 degrees (0cm – 75cm per metre)
- Fabric Width – Motorised – 230mm less than awning width. Manual 210mm less than awning width.
- Wind rating – class 2 under EN13561 (Beaufort 5-24 mph, fresh breeze)
- Sensors Eolis 3D wirefree wind sensor io – £180
- Sunis wirefree II sun sensor – £140
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Our Anguilla Retractable Patio Awning is supplied fully set-up ready for a quick and easy installation. Motor limits are pre-set, with the handset and any sensors commissioned to the motor and the pitch of the awning pre-set to 14 degrees (25cm fall per meter) – required for rain show water run off (EN13561). Valance is available up to 30cm high, either straight or loose wave. If you would like Rattan & Teak to install your Awning please add this to your basket or call 01789 509 544. See details of our Awning Installation Service
LED lighting strip is mounted to the wall beneath awning – 1 year guarantee
Aruba heater is mounted on the wall beneath awning – 1 year guarantee
Stay safe in the sun
Our Luna Retractable Awning can offer some important shade on those hot sunny days when the UV rays are strong. For more ideas on how to protect yourself and your family when the sun is shining, why not read these 10 Tips On How To Stay Safe In The Sun from Asda Good Living.