Agard 120cm Backless Teak Garden Bench.
Simple and stylish garden seating … a 120cm backless garden bench made from sustainably sourced teak
We think you will love this backless bench. Easy to move around and simple to store away, it is great to look at and lovely to sit on.
The Agard 120cm Backless Teak Garden Bench has a soft curve to the seat and is smooth to the touch so there is no annoying snagging on your clothing or skin. It will seat up to 3 people.
Our backless garden benches come with all the benefits of quality teak and expert craftsmanship
The Agard 120cm Backless Teak Garden Bench has been expertly hand-finished in solid, sustainably sourced teak, with hand-cut mortise and tenon joints that are reinforced with teak dowels to enhance the bench’s strength and durability. This is a seat that is built to withstand regular, long-term use and so is suitable for commercial as well as domestic settings.
Teak comes with many natural qualities that are beneficial too. Being very dense and having a high, natural oil content, the timber is naturally water resistant and resistant to damage from chemicals, fire and insects so it is perfect for year-round use outdoors if you wish.
The teak has a rich, red-brown colour when new. This fades naturally into a lovely silver-grey. However, should you prefer the original brown colour, a simple wash down each year with soapy water will return the bench to its original shade. Although the bench is low maintenance, you can also prolong its life by using some of Rattan and Teak’s teak care products.
Bench dimensions: Height 43cm, Length 120cm, Depth 45cm.
The Agard 120cm Backless Teak Garden Bench has the following features
- Hand-finished in solid teak that has come from sustainably managed forests.
- Not mass manufactured.
- Expertly put together with mortise and tenon joints reinforced with teak dowels for added strength and durability as well as beauty.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the bench’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable with a smooth hand finish.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather, water, chemical and termite-resistant.
- Easy to store and move around.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.
Want to know more about teak wood?
We found this useful blog by Dua Sayap exploring 3 Things You Need to Know About Teak Furniture.