4-Seater Reclaimed Teak Bar Set – Comprises 80cm square x 116cm High Dining Bar And 4 High Stools,
A pleasingly simple, rustic style, 4-Seater Reclaimed Teak Bar Set, beautifully made from solid teak
Our reclaimed teak garden furniture offers pleasing, rustic simplicity and a beautifully smooth feel. Sourced from old furniture and structures such as ox-carts, fence posts, railway sleepers, the timber is hand cut and hand finished in a black wash that shows off the teak’s natural grain. Because it has already aged, the teak has an in-built protection from the elements, being naturally high in oil content and having a dense grain that means it won’t crack or split if used outside, no matter what the weather or how extreme the temperature.
This solid, rustic style, 4-Seater Reclaimed Teak Bar Set comprises an 80cm square, 1.16m high bar table and four high bar stools and is perfect for high dining and great fun for entertaining.
Built to last
Both the reclaimed teak table and reclaimed teak wood bar stools are built to last. The square teak table has chunky legs that are 12cm square and, with the help of hand finished mortise and tenon joints that are reinforced with teak dowels, this tall teak table will be able to withstand regular use and won’t develop any of those annoying wobbles that cheaper furniture often does with time. To add further strength to the legs, there are chunky bottom stretches on all four sides. The bar garden table top is also lovely and chunky and both ends are finished off with attractive, wrought iron, studded strips.
The bar stools are 80cm high and have comfortable, gently curved seats.
Bar table Dimensions: Height 116cm; Width 80cm; Length 80cm; Legs 12cm x 12cm
Bar stool Dimensions: Height 80cm; Seat width 45cm; Seat depth 25cm
Our 4-Seater Reclaimed Teak Bar Set has the following features
- Sourced from eco-friendly, reclaimed timber.
- Hand crafted and hand finished not mass manufactured.
- Expertly put together with mortice and tenon joints reinforced with teak dowels for added strength and durability as well as beauty.
- Finished with a black wash that accentuates the natural beauty of the grain.
- Requires virtually no maintenance. An annual wash will ensure the furniture’s beauty for many years to come.
- Robust, hard wearing and durable with a smooth hand finish.
- Naturally high in oils making the teak naturally weather, water, chemical and termite-resistant.
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use.
- Note not tested for commercial accreditation.
Need more bar stools or additional teak bar tables?
The Reclaimed Teak Bar Stools are also available to buy individually. Please call 01789 509544 for commercial requirements and quotations.
Caring for your Teak Furniture
Read our Rattan & Teak ‘A Grade’ guide to caring for teak furniture for information on cleaning, treating, preserving, installing, maintaining, storing and when to use covers on your furniture.
Things to consider when buying teak furniture
According to the World Wildlife Fund, an estimated 18.7 million acres of forest is lost each year. Find out more about the benefits of buying reclaimed teak in our blog post How to buy teak responsibly.