2 Seater Teak Root Bar Set – Table + 2 Bar Stools – W150cm D40cm H110 cm.
A fantastic statement piece for any home or outdoor space (and perfect for a man cave!)
This Large 2 Seater Teak Root Bar Set is a real beauty. Whether furnishing an outdoor bar space, a man cave or a den, or used for high dining or as a bar table indoors, this amazing, new shaped bar table which includes 2 bar stools can easily seat 3 or 4 people sat along the front side.
With a base formed from a single piece of genuine, twisting and turning natural teak root, topped off with heavyweight solid teak slabs, every bar table is completely unique and has its own shapes, textures and patterns.
This 2 striking backless bar stools have been handmade from sections of genuine teak root trunk and have an integrated foot rest for added comfort.
The bar table top has been polished to a beautiful shine to bring out the rich, natural colours of the timber, and being cut from a solid slice of wood, shows off the natural grain to its very best. Seated around it your guests will be truly impressed.
Table – Height 105cm; Width 150 – 170cm; Depth 40cm.
Bar Stool – Height 110cm; Width 150cm; Depth 40cm.
This 2 Seater Teak Root Bar Set has the following features:
- Hand-crafted from genuine pieces of teak root.
- Sturdy and solid, with a base made from a section of natural teak tree root and a top made from solid slabs of teak root.
- As teak has a dense grain it is naturally resistant to dampness and insect infestation and is less likely to rot or crack. That means your bar table requires very little maintenance and will stay looking beautiful for years to come.
The Reclaimed Teak Trunk Backless Bar Stools have the following features:
- The seat section is polished to a high sheen.
- An integrated foot rest provides additional comfort.
Beautiful teak root furniture
If you love teak this teak root bar table, then you might also like some of our other teak root furniture. View the full range here.
How to buy teak responsibly
If you would like to know more about sustainably sourced teak and reclaimed teak furniture, you can read our Blog on How to Buy Teak Responsibly. We also found this useful blog by Nigel Pengelly of Aspen and Ash.